Sunday, March 25, 2007

Well, I'm here at least

Arrived very early yesterday - 6:30 AM to be exact. Went straight home and took a nap. Lovely. Since this is my second time here, I am in no rush to get out and do stuff, I'm just happy to be on vacation. We've just been chillin' in the cut, not doing much. Well, I'm not doing much, Alex is writing a 15 page research paper on the abuses at Abu Ghraib. Trust me, it's as whimsical and life-affirming as it sounds. Anyway we celebrated my arrival by going out and getting royally wasted. The lounge we went to had bad music so we went to a place called Outback (not the steakhouse, but an Australian themed bar) and drank Fosters, which I've heard they don't really drink in Australia anyway. Then we went to a place called Zodiac that apparently is the hotspot for the, um, younger crowd in Zurich. We were easily the oldest people in the place, but it was fun nonetheless. All in all, a good night. Well played by all. We had a crowd of one American (yours truly), one Swiss (Alexandra), one German, and two Brits. Very multinational. Trying to get the second day underway, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home